- Born in Lausanne (VD, Switzerland) the 23.02.1987
- Grew up in Oron-la-Ville (VD, Switzerland), Gillarens (FR, Switzerland) and Vauderens (FR, Switzerland)
- Actual residence: Basel (BS, Switzerland)
- Highschool in Bulle (FR, Switzerland)
- Classical archaeology, prae- and protohistory and provincial roman archaeology at the University of Basel (BS, Switzerland) with an Erasmus-semester in Berlin (D) during the spring semester of 2012.
- Auxiliary assistant in classical archaeology at University of Basel, 2008-2010 (30%)
- Assistant in the department of finds at the regional archaeology of canton Basel-countryside (Liestal, BL, Switzerland), 2010-2015 (30%)
- 2007-2009: Ostia Antica (Rom, Italy) – roman city
- 2008: Xanten (Nordrhein-Westphalen, Germany) – roman city
- 2009: Mourre-de-la-Barque (Manosque, France) – neolithic shelter
- 2010: Eretria (Euboea, Greece) – greek-roman city (roman baths/chalk oven)
- 2011: Kaiseraugst (AG, Switzerland) – roman city
- 2012: Korça (Albania) – survey (sites from the neolithic to the middle age)
- 2013: Luxor (Egypt) – scientific drawing of ceramic of the tomb of a nobleman.
- 2017: Triengen (Lucern, Switzerland) – roman villa
- 2017: Oensingen (Solothurn, Switzerland) – roman villa and early medieval graves
Diverse surveys and projects in collaboration with the University in Windisch (AG, Switzerland), Lungern (OW, Switzerland) and Augst (BL, Switzerland).